How Customers Can Use Our Data
Forecast sales and market share for the brands you sell and accurately measure product category size for new products you will support.
- Establish marketing/sales/distribution strategies according to sales trends for competing products.
- Help guide budgeting decisions.
- Know what your competition is doing and how it relates to your performance.
- Compare your company’s sales figures and share of market with cumulative industry figures.
- Analyze market share trends in product sales and category sales.
- Analyze performance, value and trends of private label brands.
- Track new product introductions.
- Identify emerging markets.
- Analyze trends in pricing and margins.
- Measure response to promotional programs.
SALES MANAGEMENT Agendas
- Assess product/market sales potential.
- Establish performance standards and set relevant goals for your sales force.
- Track performance by sales territories.
- Analyze sales promotions by product or market area.
- Establish accurate sales forecasts and quotas.
- Help design performance-based compensation plans.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Guide research and new business development.
- Assess changes in products and markets.
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Identify opportunities against leading competitive brands.
- Determine the most important opportunities for private label products.
- Understand the revenue potential of a product/market.
- Analyze gross profit.
- Analyze trends in pricing.
- Forecast margins for new products and new markets.
- Formulate pricing strategies.
INVENTORY AND DISTRIBUTION
- Identify leading brands to carry and promote.
- Evaluate inventory against leading products.
- Determine areas of strengths and weaknesses in developing products/markets in line with national levels.
- Analyze true retail pricing.
- Evaluate sales force productivity.
- Evaluate the performance and potential of private label brands.